ANIMAL EXCLUSION & DAMAGE REPAIR
Exclude animals that were entering a structure (home, office, commercial building) - specialized construction techniques to keep out unwanted animals.
Our technicians specialize in finding the entry points where wildlife used to enter the structure, seal the structure, and decontaminate thus making sure they can't re-enter the interior of the property.
Why spend money getting rid of unwanted animal visitors if you aren't going to complete the job with a professional exclusion? Animals can smell the signs of previous infestations and they will return to the same location as the previous rats, mice, squirrels, and so on.
Our exclusion services include a satisfaction guarantee. Don't risk more damage to your property
Details about Exclusions and Animal Damage Repair to consider
· When an animal is blocked out of its home - it will do almost anything to get back in - that's the reason that the exclusion process is the most important step of wildlife removal.
· Years of experience in doing animal damage repair the right way - and keeping unwanted wildlife out of your home or office
Call Now for a Rodent Exclusion Quote
We provide a wide range of animal damage repair and animal exclusion or "animal-proofing" services throughout the Metroplex. No matter what kind of critter has moved into your attic, roof soffits, or any other place on your property, we can trap and repair the damage caused by animals. First of all, understand that you do have a choice. It's your property and we never pressure you into using our animal damage repair and exclusion services. You can hire a local carpenter, roofer, or other tradesman. You can even do the work yourself. Just remember, when urban wildlife exclusion is done improperly or incompletely, your home remains at risk for structural damage, fires from animals chewing through electrical wires, and disease-causing, animal-borne pathogens. That's why it's important to choose the right company for the job the first time around.
crawl space, basement, barn, or shed, we can catch it. Then customize an exclusion system to prevent re-entry.
We can also help you prevent animal damage in advance by inspecting your home. It's a lot easier and less expensive to prevent bats, rats, raccoons, squirrels, and other nuisance animal access to your home in the first place than to repair damage once these animals gain entry.
There are other very good reasons why you should choose us have your animal proofed:
- We're the Experts in urban wildlife control and exclusion in Metroplex. The methods we use for our animal damage repairs have been designed specifically to keep animals out of your home or property. Through years of experience, we've learned to "think like" the animals we deal with. We'll be sure to find -- and close -- every little nook, cranny, crack, gap, or hole that animals may use to gain entry.
- Our Pricing is Competitive. We know you have choices, and we want your business. So we make sure that our prices are more than competitive when compared to what other skilled craftsmen would charge for comparable, high-quality work. (In reality, you'll probably save money by choosing us because we have the skills and experience to do the job right the first time.)
- Our Work is Warranted. All of our exclusion and repair work carries a standard warranty, and longer warranties are available for certain types of work.